Tuesday 29 December 2009

Bad Romance 2010

Lady Gaga is always being discussed, fashion wise because her look is straight from the runway and very outrageous! In her Bad Romance video she wore a pair of Alexander McQueen's shoes from his Spring 2010 catwalk. I love his designs, they are so different and never normal. Never the same as anybody else out there.


I have a major obsession with shoes and McQueen is definately one of my favourites!!






Obviously these need to be worn in a particualr way, and most probably would not suit them. Out of the six I have posted, my favourites have to be the brown boots with metal heels! They are just so different and I hope that the celebrities who can afford to buy these wear them in a way that eliminates them from the "what were you thinking" pages because these shoes do not deserve that!!! (:
Do you like this design of shoes? What is your favourite pair?
Love Eloise xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey, firstly .. fab blog! I definitely like the blue/green shoes the best, although the boots come in a close second. I must admit I didn't like the alien style shoes the first time I saw them but they're definitely growing on me!

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete