Monday 22 February 2010

Half term week has been hectic. Lack of blogging comes as a result, but now everything is back. School, routine...and snow! Thought we would be rid of it by now, I've been way too hopeful for spring and trying to make it appropriate to get rid of the wellies, obviously not.

Thankfully London Fashion Week has begun. Lovely stuff. I've been going through the last 3 days worth of designers and trying to find the trends that we could see for Autumn and Winter 2010. The most obvious one would be the colour. Black was seen everywhere. Richard Nicoll, Betty Jackson, Clements Ribeiro, Jasper Conran, Meadham Kirchhoff, and loads others were supporting the darkness.


Julien Macdonald


Clements Ribeiro


This collection is sooo cute. I just love it. It's a bit rock 'n' roll but very feminine at the same time. I have never been one to suit the rock chic look as much as I try, but with these outfits I think I could. Although, anybody wearing these clothes would not have to pull off that look. The main thing to show they are a bit rocky is the black eye make up, which of course is to the opinion of the dresser.
Love these clothes!!!!!


Betty Jackson












Aqauscutum
I love this collection, as you can see the balck was incoporated into it. I just love the belts. I love it when they are tied into a knot. It looks so much better and it seems that the designer agreed.

Jasper Conran
I was excited to see what Jasper Conran would bring out, but a bit dissappointed. There were some nice outfits but nothing that jumped out to me or stood out as spectactular.


These were three that I liked the most. His designs were different but they were not for me.

What do you think about Jasper Conran's designs???
What do you think about the beginning of London Fashion Week?
Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment