Thursday 4 February 2010

I did a bit of shopping yesterday, relatively surprised that I didn't spend as much as I thought I did. Although I of course, purchased things that I didn't need at all (: The shopping centre has recently got a Hollister, but it is soooo weird. There have been half naked men dancing outside, and inside, it's just so dark and I can never find the girls section, it all looks the same. I did buy a hoody form there though. The clothes are really nice, it's just a strange lay-out of a shop.


Is it like that in the Hollister nearest to you?



Anyway, this is the hoody I purchased...


Pretty yummy, and warm (: although if you are thinking about buying from Hollister and you are English, I advise you to get the size up from normal. I am generally a size 8 or 10, so was debating a small or medium, and thank goodness I got the medium, the small would have beeen way too small. Maybe they do their sizes by the skinnner people in the US.



I also brought a new bag from Accessorize (:

I got it home and used it this morning for college, but it smelt!!! like really bad!! A bit fishy, and it was really embarrasing. So I did a bit of googling and stuff, and apparently it will go naturally through air, but you can use febreeze. A bit of advice if this ever happens to you (: Also do not spray, like body spray, because it won't get rid of the smell, it might just make it worse.

Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment