Tuesday 5 January 2010

6126




Like most celebrities, Lindsay Lohan has tried a bit of designing. Her 6126 colleciton of leggings, have now been extended into much more. She tweeted the other day of the new line:
"...how can i tell everyone about my 6126 full collection COMING OUT! all clothing"
She will have a ready-to-wear collection out for Fall 2010 and then cosmetics, handbags, shoes and jewellery all out for Spring 2011. All of which will be sold in the top end of shops - Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Macy's and Nordstorm, of course there are the online shops that will sell her clothing.
But I have just been looking at her collection of leggings, and some are priced at $110 and more!!! There is only so much you can do with leggings, and most of them have cut outs or expose a lot! I don't think you are meant to see a person's underwear when they are wearing a pair of leggings.
I hope her new collection will be a bit better and reasonably priced if they want normal people to buy it.





The pair on the left are the best out the photos I have, in my opinion. The ones on the right look shorts, I'm not sure if they are shorts alone or if the hose are attached?

What did you think of her leggings? And what do you think of her extending her line?


Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment