Sunday 31 January 2010

Sunday Times

I can't believe the weekend is over already! I have started making a list of all the things I want, just making myself sadder 'cause I do not have enough money for it all. I did get a free hoody today though, I helped a friend hold his first running race; it was freeeeezing. And to look professional we were all given black RiotRunner hoody's (:
I was recently just searching around on the internet, just looking for small shops that did vintage clothes. And I came across The Electric Gypsy, a vintage online shop with clothes from all of the different decades. Some of the clothes were too old, whereas others had that charactersitic of the older decades but had a sort of modern twist.

What do you think of the dresses and tops?


Check out the store... http://www.theelectricgypsy.com/

P.S. I am totally excited about the grammy's tonight (well tomorrow morning 'cause of the time difference).....hope to see some amazing dresses!!
Love Eloise xxx

1 comment:

  1. I think I would actually wear the skirt in the 6th picture - it's the one that looks like it has 3 layers, and bold flowers on white. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete