Monday 18 January 2010

Golden Globes

Actors and Actresses came out in force to fight the weather in Los Angeles wearing some amazing gowns. I have chosen the best dressed, althought there was a lot to choose from and it was very hard to pick!!

Julia Roberts wore this beautiful Yves Saint Laurent dress, accessorising with a Van Cleef and Arples necklace.

Mo'Nique wore a Reem Acra dress with Stuart Weitzman shoes. Nicole Kidman was wearing a Nina Ricci dress with Fred Leighton Jewels. Both looked gorgeous.


Jennifer Ansiton showed a lot of leg in this black Valentino dress. The simple hair and strappy shoes completes the outfit perfectly.

I love Zoe Saldana's dresses and this one does not dissapoint. The Louis Vuitton dress was match with some Brian Atwood shoes. Pretttttty.

This Dolce and Gabbana dress is my favourite of the night!! I love it, and it compliments Emily Blunt so welll.


Leona Lewis wore this purple sensation dress from Roberta Cavalli.


Sandra Bullock also went purple last night in this long Bottega Venetta dress and Casadei 3504 pumps (which she also wore those shoes to the Critics Choice Awards a couple of nights ago).
I love this dress by Elie Saab dress, although I feel that Fergie is playing it safe.

Kristen Bell went for the shorter dress, by Jasmine Di Milo. Adding black peep-toes and the up-do hair is beautiful.


The new star on the block, Lea Michele wore a puffy Oscar De La Renta dress. There are some dresses that puff out a lot that I'm not really too keen on, but I really love this one and it really suits her.


I really love Maria Menounos and think she is so pretty, just like the Romana Kereza dress she is wearing. I love the short at the front, long at the back designs even more so in the vibrant red colour.


Jennifer Morrison wore this ruffled dress from a Puetro Rician designer Luis Antonio. She actually got the dress from her boyfriend for Christmas, beautiful.


When I tried to describe this dress to somebody, it turned out pretty ghastly, but when you actually see it, it's so pretty. The dress that Anna Paquin wore is by Stella McCartney.



Lindsay Lohan wore this hooded dress to the after party of the Golden Globes, which I actually love. It's so cute and stands out very well with the simple shoes and hair.


I love Vanessa Hudgens, and this Alberta Ferreti suits her body so well. The silver peep toes add to outfit which I love. But whenever I see silver peep-toes in shops, I always feel they look a bit chavy and as if people are trying too hard.



Kate Bosworth looked so cute in this white dress and plait in her hair. She added to the outfit with Cartier Jewels and white strappy shoes.



I love Katharine McPhee's new hair style, it suits her so well. The black outfit makes her blonde bob stick out and shows her long legs.

What was your favourite outfit of the night? Comment if there is somebody who I didn't add that you think shoud be.

Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment