Thursday 28 January 2010

Bonjour

Don't you just love Paris Couture (:
Givenchy


Givenchy brought out some couture gowns and outfits, which incoporated some of the previous decades. The top two outfits look very Abba-ish, which isn't bad at all but not really something I find wearable. The lampshade hats and tiered dresses were lovely and definately had the modern couture gown box ticked. I don't think the make-up the models were wearing suited the clothes, I found it a bit scary, especially on the third photo down. The dress is so pretty but the models make up puts me off ever thinking about buying it (not that I have the money).




Elie Saab


Ohhhhh, Elie Saab is amazing. I am just completely in love with these dresses. Granted, I only think they can be worn on a red carpet occasion but aren't they so pretty? They are very feminine and textured. I dislike it when they have small shoulder straps, it looks like the type of dress a 12 year old to their prom. Eeeeek. But the slits at the waist and diamond dessings are pretty spectacular.

Chanel
I have alwaysed loved Chanels collection, whatever they bring out it is wearable and pretty. But to be honest, have we not these outfits before? I know that they are slightly different and it is good to have a signature stlye but I just think that they could have been a lot more creative then these looks.


What do you think about the looks so far? Agree with what I think?
Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment