Sunday 24 January 2010

Glee



I know that in the US Glee has been out for a long time, but over here, it has not. I think I'm on like the 6th episode and I am in love!!!! Everything is amazing, the music, the dancing and the clothes! Hoping Finn and Rachel get together (: Oh, and Will and Emma.

I pretty much smile whenever I see it.

She is this immaculate, obsessive germophobe but Emma Pillsbury knows how to dress.


She wears very girly clothes, which I am a giant fan of! When you look at some of the clothes, some of it looks a bit granyish but when you look at the whole outfit on the character it doesn't. For her, pretty cardigans and pencil skirts are a must.







To create the looks that is pulled off in Glee, try wearing bold, vintage jewellery. Pencil skirts are usually for a work associated event, but there are soooo many skirts that have that same perfectness that are for everyday use. This skirt from New Look has the features to make the outfit immaculate. If you own a vintage belt, it could work better for the look.



Also, check out this photo of Jayma Mays...



How gorgeous does she look?! I love the shoes!!!
What do you think of Emma Pillsbury's outfits? Any other characters that you think has a better dress sense?
Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment