Wednesday 20 January 2010

Hong Kong Fashion Week

I was so impressed when I saw the photos from beginning of Hong Kong Fashion week. The clothes were so amazing!
Tokshikazu Iwaya


Gioia Pan


Dorion Ho




William Tang



I love love love love William Tang. The dress in the middle is, just, I want it so badly. The colours at the top match so well with the ruffles, it's so va va voom! And then the pointed hood, is awesome, I do a bit of designing and I have been doing so much pointed hoods, I love that Hong Kong have that!


Frankie Xie






I'm not really too sure why some of the photos are coming up really small, I shall hopefully be sorting that out by the next post. Back to Frankie Xie, I love the orange outfit, but especially love the giant head feature above!



Goji Lin



All 3 of these dress are so nice. The blue one at the top it my favourite, people do not usually pair blue that isn't denim with orange, but it works so well. And then the bottom dress brings the elabroateness which I love (:




Guo Pei





I am just in love with Chinese designner Guo Pei collection, everything is just so elaborate. My least favourite is the blue outfit, but the gold arms is one step better than shoulder pads, which at the moment are too used. The dress with the massive white back part is so cute, and I wish I could afford it!!!!

Overall, I love so much the first days of the Hong Kong Fashion week!
What did you think of the runway outfits? Which was your favourite and you least favourite?
Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment