Monday 25 January 2010

Paris (:

So Paris Couture Week is back, and I am soooooo excited! Couture is my favourite part of the fashion area, the elaborate outfits and massive ideas are so important. Some of the desginers whose collections were modelled today are pictured below.
John Galliano
John Galliano has created this collection for Christian Dior. It is largely themed around equestrian, with it's boots and top hats. He himself, was dressed in the theme, as you can see from the picture above where he is posing with some of the models of his colleciton.


Anne Valerie Hash

Within this collection, Anne Valerie Hash has been really creative, using unusual pieces to create the looks. An example of this, is the ballet pump being used as a glove in the picture above.
Alexis Mabille


All of these outfits are from Alexis Mabille's collection. They are all very bold, in particular the two coloured dresses with the split right down the middle. The only thing that I really dislike about these outfits is the hair!!! I do not like the hair being two colours, especially in a middle parting.
I do love the black dress with the bold detailed yellow neckline. It has that simple effect about it with the plain black body section but brings that couture fashion with the neck.





In other news...


Throughout the all of yesterday and all of today, I have watched all of the Glee episodes in season 1 annnnnnnnnnd bought most of the songs, which are now on repeat on my ipod. Slighty obsessed!
This time, I love Quinns clothes, the oufits and hair. She is generally a pretty person, jeal as. But her outfits are so girly and cutesy that I have been searching for them. (:


It has taken me sooo long to post with post because I keep getting distracted by youtube and the Glee videos.
Anyway, what did you think of the beginning of Paris Couture Week? Any designers or designs stand out?
Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment