Tuesday 26 January 2010

White Jeans

I wasn't really too sure what this post could be about, I generally think of soemthing throughout the day but this time nothing really came to me. I was at home again today, but did go to a meeting with the teachers at a lower school that I am going to for college placement which was pretty fun. When I was there I realised that all of the children's clothes around is so much nicer (: If only they made it in adult sizesss.
I can never find a nice pair of white jeans without thinking they look totally chavvy. I know that the celebs wear them but I see people around town in them and they are just awful.



A few white jeans don'ts...
1. Never wear white jeans with white shoes, especially sitlettos.
2. White jeans can be made fashionable but you have to think logically as it is not as simple as blue or black jeans. So don't pair with a puffa jacket or white top!
3. Think about underwear. You do not want people to see what colour underwear you are wearing, it is very trashy.
4. Avoid wearing white jeans in rainy weather, it will most likely go see through (: nicht gut

White jeans do's...
1. Wear them in the summer. It is less likely to rain (:
2. Pair them cute colourful wedges or flip flops, depends on what you are doing
3. Wear plaid or summery print top, or add a large necklace
4. Ripped white jeans are better than non-ripped if done classy but worse than non-ripped if done trashhhhy, beware!



Do you have white jeans, how do you wear them? Any outfit suggestions for white jeans?


Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment