Sunday 10 January 2010

Clogys

Chanel left, Louis Vuitton right



Both from the Chanel collection

You know sometimes, when you see a trend forming, you automatically think, ew. Thats what I thought when I first saw Chanel and Louis Vuitton putting clogs into their Spring collections. I thought that they were very old ladyish and should stay that way. But after a while I realised that they loked quite cute and appropriate for the clothes the models were wearing. I'm not sure if I would go out and buy some but they have a quality about them that I love. I prefer the white versions to the black and am not too keen on the feathered look coming from the top right design.


What do you think about clogs? Would you ever wear them?




In other news, the 12 inch Alexander McQueen shoes, I blogged on a few days ago are in the news from the models who are refuing to wear them. Abbey Lee Kershaw and a couple others declined to wear the shoes because they didn't want to hurt themselves, which they have done in previous shows due to the clothes being too tight or the shoes being too high. I completely understand and agree with them that the shoes are very unwearable and could be danergous for them to wear.


What are your views on this?



Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment