Friday 8 January 2010

People's Choice Awards '10

The People's Choice Awards happened yesterday with the actors and musicians coming out in force in their stunning gowns and suits. I have a run through of some of the women in their outfits, which I love.

Olivia Wilde wore this amazing Monique Lhullier dress with simple black peep-toes and simple hair which brings the whole attention onto the dress. Her collar bones are quite protrunding which I think puts the whole collaboration down a bit, I think she should eat a bit more to fill that section out.

I have to say that I love this dress. I'm really into simple but effective dresses and this just shows off Taylors amazing legs. It really suits her type of body. She is wearing a Jenny Packham dress with silver peep-toes and wearing her trademark hair-do.


Demi Lovato is wearing this blue bombshell from Jenny Packham aswell! This desginer is getting her gowns out on the celebrities. I love the texture of the dress but I've seen better dresses on other people.



Mary J Blige wore this Gucci dress with Ferragamo Shoes, which I love!!!!! I love the ones sided dress and I think it suits her type of body.


This type of dress is focusing in on the warrior theme coming into Spring 2010 which I love. Jessica Alba was wearing this amazing Antonio Berardi dress, showing off her legs and her glamorous hair. I think she really did really well with the hair, I think it worked so well.



Megan Parks wore this BCBG Maz Azria dress which I adore. I love pure colours and really love that the shoes are red, it gives the outfit a bit more boooom.

This is the worst dress for me, it seems to have the right idea and I think it needs a particualr type of body to pull it off. I feel that Katie Cassidy does not have the right body to make this dress look what it could look like on the perfect person.

Lea Michele wore this bright red dress from House of Lavende which I really like, It's quite plain and safe, but at least it has a burst of colour. I love the shoes though.




I really love this outfit. Carrie Underwood really took a risk with this Christian Cota dress. It isn't the normal cutesey dress she is seen in at other awards, but I think it really works well. I adore the shoes as well!!! She can really pull this dress off.

There are so many dresses there and its very hard to pick my favourite. But I love Taylor Swifts dress, but that is mainly because it is my type of dress. My joint favourite dress is Jessica Alba's, I'm really excited about the warrior theme coming into the fashion world and she has started to bring it forward in a subtle way. I'm also very happy that Carrie Underwood took the risk she did in her dress.

What is your favourite dress? What one would you most likely wear?

Love Eloise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment